4/11/12

Top 3 WordPress Converted Free Blogger Templates

Now a days, there is the most demand of professional blogger template which are derived from WordPress. However, I made 3 professional blogger template which is very hot now a days.

So, today I am revising all my previous blogger template that I have made. Some of you may not have see these. Lets go with the popular one.

Thesis Blogger Template


Thesis Blogger Template is the first one that I have converted it into blogger platform. My first blogger template covered the top professional blogger template of August and its very hot! It have simply, 2 column and very good layouts.

As the inspiration if this, Platinum and Flash News was my target and already covered it! 

Platinum Blogger Template



This one is second blogger template and the most good choice of Blogger users. Platinum theme covered same feature like Thesis have but its professional design attracted users. However, it have some more great feature like JQuery menu, JQuery Slider and so on.

Flash News Blogger Template



Flash news was my last choice (but not least). I found it is very professional blogger template but HackTutors readers haven't covered too much interest on it. Its stylish header may attract your visitor.

So these are the 3 good blogger template that I have made. I will be creating more new professional blogger template in future. Your feedback is highly appreciated. Without your feedback, I'll not create any new template.
http://book4y.blogspot.com copy by hacktutors.info

0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment